How to brew our Turmeric Chai
How to brew a Turmeric Chai using the teapot brew method. Our Turmeric Chai loves alt milks such as coconut, but is a strong blend so we advise to go easy untill you find your right strength level.
- Add 1-2 tsp of Turmeric Chai to your teapot (2 tsp if you like it strong)
- Add roughly 70ml of boiling water
- Let your tea brew for roughly 3-4 minutes (or for as long as you can bare to wait)
- While you tea is brewing heat roughly 200ml of the milk of your choice, being careful not to boil.
- When milk is steaming hot, carefully pour into your teapot, and stir to combine.
- Add sweatener to taste (preferrably 1 tsp of honey)
- Strain into a cup, and enjoy!